Nha Trang is one of the most famous seaside cities in Vietnam with its white sandy beaches, brilliant coral reefs, abundant marine life and dreaming green islands. We will help you discover and enjoy all of that by our Cruises Junk sailing on the bay of Nha Trang
– 8:00. Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Nha Trang city and transfer to the tourist port to board the Nha Trang Cruises Junk. At the pier, you will be warmly welcomed by our Experiences Manager with nice drinks. We will introduce to you the wonderful information of the journey: the beauty of Nha Trang Bay, the natives, the cuisine, traditional culture, marine life, safety precautions, and our Cruises Junk. Let’s sail on the sea to enjoy the stunning scenery of Nha Trang Bay. Our Cruises will pass by three beautiful islands in Nha Trang Bay: Tam, Mot, and Mun islands. The first stop is Bai Cau in Dam Bay Lagoon, here you can option for some scuba diving near the popular diving site of Mun Island.
– 10:00. You can set foot on our Nha Trang Cruises’ Secret Beach in Bai Cau to experience many interesting activities such as: swimming, snorkeling, walking, kayaking or fishing. Besides, you can just simply lie down for taking sunbathe or enjoy the beautiful sea views with sails undulating in the clear blue waters near the white sand.
– 12:00. It’s time for our boat anchors in the waters near Tam Island for the wonderful lunch. Our excellent menu for lunch is served on board with good wine, solf drinks, local beers and fine food in Vietnamese cuisine. Here is good to enjoy fresh air of the tranquil lagoon and fish farms. After lunch, we continuous to go to Mieu Island and you can see the panorama of Vinpearl Land, Vung Ngan floating village and Tri Nguyen Aquarium on the way.
– 13:30. The last stop of our trip is Mieu Island for a walking tour to visit the local fishing villages and learn about the daily life of fishermen. You will be amazed by the difference in lifestyle of the people on the island, how to raise lobsters or saltwater fishes and how they use the small basket boat to move and work on the sea. Let’s spend a few minutes discovering the peaceful scene by round basket boat as you head over to fish farms.
– 15:00. We come to the end of the trip and head back to the mainland by speedboat. Our driver will wait at the port to take you back to your hotel.
Departure time: 08:00 – End time: 16:00
Pick up & drop-off: At the tourists’ request in Nha Trang city center
PRICE: 85 USD/ 1 pax
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off services within 20km of Nha Trang
Experiences Manager on board
All sightseeing tickets
Snorkeling kit, basket boat, kayaking service
Sumptuous lunch on board
Complimentary cocktails, mock tails, fruit juice, house wine, local beer
Unlimited water, tea and coffee
Tissues and fresh seasonal fruits
Service charges and government tax
Accommodation pre and post cruise
Other services not mentioned above.
Surcharge 20% on 7-10 Feb, 30 Apr, 1 May, 2 Sep, 24 Dec, 31 Dec
Restaurant Books/I pad
Newspapers and magazines
Languages spoken: English, Russian, Vietnamese
From November to April or on windy days with big waves, the mother boat will anchor at Mot Island for those who want to go scuba diving. We use our speedboat to transfer you to Our Secret Beach in Dam Bay for beach time and water activities such as swimming, sunbathing, and kayaking in the area before cruising back to Nha Trang Harbor. The cruising itinerary is subject to change due to the weather. For your peace of mind, our operations team in Nha Trang will contact you 24 hours in advance to reconfirm the pick-up time and place for the following day.
Nha Trang Touring Ltd
Address: 03 Tran Phu str., Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Toll: +84 974 921 379
WhatsApp: +84 974 921 379
Nha Trang city is located on the beautiful Nha Trang Bay, which was chosen by Travel and Leisure in two succeeding years as one of 29 most beautiful bays in the world.